Beaufort and Skipton Health Service have a Psychology Service.
Psychology services are located in:
Beaufort just off the Western Highway on Havelock Street, Beaufort and in
Skipton just off the Glenelg Highway on Blake Street, Skipton
Everyday problems, such as work stress, relationship troubles and coping with illness, can seriously affect your life. Addressing these concerns is vital to enjoying life and good relationships.
Psychologists can help with these situations. They equip people with the skills needed to function better and to prevent problems.
Psychologists can help you in many areas, including:
- Marital, family and relationship problems
- Stress or pain
- Fears, phobias, anxiety and panic attacks
- Loss and grief
- Sexual difficulties
- Sleeping difficulties
- Eating and weight control problems
- Children's learning, behaviour and management problems
- Making good relationships better
- Becoming better parents and teachers
- Personal growth
- Career planning
Appointment can be made by referral from your GP and made through the medical practice reception. You will need to bring to your appointment your current Medicare and concession cards.
Beaufort Medical Practice
03 5349 1610
Skipton Medical Practice
03 5340 1100